• All personal information of users retained by Truehobby is treated as strictly confidential and we do not disclose or sell this information to external agency.
• All required disclosures to any Government or law enforcing agencies or regulatory bodies would be done in accordance to respective laws under proper authority.
• We may also disclose personal information to business partners or service providers to enforce our policies, respond to complaints that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or to protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
• We may also share personal information with:
– Service providers who help with our business operations.
– service providers who help us with investigating any fraud or wrongdoing
Truehobby reserves the right to use accumulated data for our internal research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent or disclose Personal Information except that in case you are a customer of our classified listing services in which case your public listing details would be accessible on the site to all internet users.
Using Information from Truehobby.
You may use information accessible on Truehobby only for contacting the listed business for legitimate business needs, and not to send spam/ phishing or collect personal information from someone who hasn’t agreed to that.
We are committed to ensuring that user information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.